Featured Post

I love you. My Meditations.

A collection of memoirs, musings and lessons as I go through life. A compilation of notes to self, a dossier documenting experiences in this...

Friday, June 30, 2023

I love you. June

June /dʒuːn/ noun

the sixth month of the year, in the northern hemisphere usually considered the first month of summer.
"the roses flower in June"

Photo by Tuân Nguyễn Minh on Unsplash
























We are at the end of the first six months of the year although I felt as if I have just welcomed January not long ago posted <here>. 

Seems time has literally flown spent virtually doing “nothing”
And by painstakingly doing nothing, and waiting.
Not just waiting twiddling my thumbs but waiting in a state of flow. 
Of equanimity. Of sitting with oneself in silence and solitude. 
Of not running away from oneself but sitting with one's pain. Befriending it. 
Breaching the void, enjoying it and it's impermanence. 

What a beautiful month June has blossomed into. 
Truly “roses flower in June”
Stillness is truly the superactivity of the source. 

And what a year it has been, getting to take stock at the half-way mark. 

I am prepping and bracing myself for the next half. 
And I know well enough the main aim is to take care of my physical body. 
Now that my spiritual body is strong, I am also ready, willing and able to face the months ahead one day at a time. 

As they say in sports; Let's go out and win the race. 

Have a great second half of the year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment