Featured Post

I love you. My Meditations.

A collection of memoirs, musings and lessons as I go through life. A compilation of notes to self, a dossier documenting experiences in this...

Monday, October 23, 2023

I love you. HB Zane.

 Today is my son’s birthday. A son. A good son. 

Performance machines with style











What makes a good son? 


A person who is kind and considerate. 

A person who is fearless. 

A responsible person. 

A caring person. 

A person who constantly looks out for his loved ones, his friends, and whoever he cares to look out for. 

A person who does the right thing whenever and wherever. 



But Good Sons are aplenty in this world. 



When a good son becomes your best friend, now that’s special. Really special. 


And that’s what my son is to me. My best friend. 


What makes a best friend? 


A person who spend time with you no matter where or when. 


A person who reaches out to you ever so often just because. 


A person you’re not afraid to be naked with in body and soul. 


A person who you can be totally honest and share feelings with. 


A person who you can get sloshed or stoned out of your mind with. 


A person who will hang out and wait around for you while you do silly things, running around looking for antiquities, experiences or an expedition to absurd places like Cupertino. Or to patiently be present while you slowly squander time in museums & art galleries. 


A person who shares your taste in music and food. 


A person who inspires everyone in his life by setting standards that lifts everyone and everything around him. 


An artist who is kind and compassionate with people yet strict and stoic with himself in maintaining astronomical aspirations in his craft. 


Such a person is rare. And that person brightens up everyone’s life. 


What joy it is to have a good son as well as a best friend. 



Happy Birthday My Son. My Best Friend. 


What you do inspires me to no end. 


Since you were little you were a bright happy spark reaching for the stars. 

That’s where you are from and what you’re made of. Stars and Stardust. 

You can be anything you want to be. 

But you already know that. 


Proud and so happy for you. My Man.


Life's like that.




Here’s a song I have been waiting and yet to dedicate to someone. I am so happy I get to dedicate this song to you. 




Just know that the music you’ve appreciated and shared with me keeps me company for many nights on my balcony. And tonight I’ll be partying like never before to all the music we love and share.  

Queen kicked off tonight’s party. My favourite rock band which I’m sure is one of yours. 

Here's one more...



Enjoy your day & everyday son. 




P/s. And this one of course is gold;




Pp/s; To get the full picture, read my previous post for you on "Music is the sound of emotions"





No comments:

Post a Comment